Examples of how Slings can be packed.
The packing of Small Bags into Slings offers an efficient,
simple and economical way of handling, transporting and storing
of product packed in Small Bags.
The use of Slings eliminates the need for pallets and reduces
the likelihood of loss of product through damage caused by
poor pallet quality. When the contents of the Sling have been
unloaded the Slings can be bundled and shipped back to the
plant ready for reuse. Bundled correctly, Slings take up little
space and have low tare weight.
Suitable for carrying up to 2,000kgs of product.
- Lowest cost alternative for easy packing and handling.
- This model offers more protection to the bags and minimises
product loss in the event of bag breakage.
- The same design as the SACK Type Sling but with the addition
of a cap top to completely cover the contents of the Sling.
- 1, 2 or 4 loops
- Loops are made from heavy duty woven Polypropylene webbing.
- Loops are 70 - 90mm wide depending on the application.
- U.V. Stabilised Woven Polypropylene.
- Fabric is laminated on both faces.
Safe Working Load
- Recyclable: All belts are produced from 100% Polypropylene.
- All Polypropylene components U.V Stabilised