Container Liners offer a cost effective means of transporting
bulk cargo in containers. Used for the right application they
can even be more economical than Bulk Bags.
Following is a list of some of the products that can be packed
- Coffee beans
- Cocoa beans
- Moisture sensitive powder
Companies that benefit the most from the use of Container
Liners are those that produce products of low bulk densities
(in general less than 0.7 MT per cubic metre).
Some of the other main features of Container Liners and the
use of Containers in general are:
- Container Liners permit a high space utilisation of shipping
containers therefore maximizing the return from transport
costs per tonne.
- Containers can be loaded quickly and dispatched with
minimal labour cost.
- Container unloading can be carried out quickly and again
with minimal labour cost.
- Product security from pilfering is high.
- The potential for product loss or damage is greatly reduced
when compared to shipping bulk in the hold of vessels.
- Produced from high quality Polyethylene making the liners
strong and stable.
- Easily recycled after use.
- Used correctly Container Liners eliminate the need to
clean the container after the container has been unloaded
and the liner removed.
- Container Liners only weigh 10kgs making them easy to
handle both prior to their first use and for re-use.
- Once liners are emptied and folded they can be easily
and economically shipped back to their origin ready for
Please contact us
for further information.